- Facebook (Vancouver Barista)
- Instagram (@vancouver_barista)
- Twitter (@vanbarista)
- GooglePlus (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zomato.com (Vancouver Barista)
- Email email@example.com
- Post a comment by clicking on the Leave a Comment link in our blog.
Inquiries about a business consultation:
- Opening a new coffee shop, or considering a refresh of your current one? We provide an honest second opinion with an experienced eye on Vancouver’s coffee scene. With more than 100 cafe visits, knowledge of the Vancouver’s cafes – what works and what doesn’t – is simply our expertise. Ask about our consulting fee.
Inquiries about publishing:
- Our blog’s philosophy is we write and photograph 100% of our own original content. Sorry we don’t publish guest posts, work from other writers and are not interested in hiring “ghost” writing services.
Requests for product mentions/reviews:
- In order to remain unbiased and provide objective reviews, we generally do not blog about products without trying them first and then publishing our experience.
- We do not accept gifts/money in exchange for a review.
Inquiries about employment:
- Regrettably, we do not review resumés. We aren’t hiring or providing employment experience.
Inquiries about coffee services:
- Sorry we do not provide barista or mobile coffee services.
Subscribing to our blog:
- To get automatic email notifications of new posts, submit your email address in the subscription area of our posts. We don’t share your information with anyone or any companies, and you can unsubscribe anytime.
- By the way, some people have been unable to successfully subscribe. We apologize – we’d love everybody to successfully subscribe.
Sharing our post on your blog/website:
- Feel free to link our blog posts to your website. (A big THANK YOU to all those websites that thought our posts were worthy of sharing!)
- Please respect our content and do not publish blog excerpts or photos without first contacting us for permission. We work hard to create original writing and photography, so it’s important that proper credit is due.
- All posts represent our honest and personal opinions only. It’s up to you to decide if you agree or disagree, but we accept no responsibility if you end up with an experience that’s different or disappointing. We try our best to make this blog as informative, balanced and frank as possible – in order for readers get a complete picture.
- Take this blog for what it is, which is some suggestions for places to explore and things to do in Vancouver – simply enjoy the adventure, whether it’s good or bad!
Thanks for your all your support!
Mike & Shirley